Our Story: We swore we'd never shoot weddings! But, on a freezing Minnesota February day, we shot our first wedding, and have been hooked ever since! We realized along the way we love the quirks of each couple, the families that come with them, and the details that make a day memorable.
Our Style: Our style is a mix of gorgeous portraits and unposed, honest moments captured throughout your wedding day. We're obsessed with natural light and will probably put you in unusual places to use that light, but it will be worth it! We shoot with Nikon equipment, and our cameras don't get a break- we shoot the entire time we're with you!
Our Selves: We're a sister photography team! And we love working together!
* Loves canning jam and growing tomatoes
* Was a former runner up Miss La Crescent Apple Fest
* Completely obsessed with Christmas and gift shops
* Stay at home mom and wife
* Is as an occupational therapist
* Has a golden retriever named Ruby
* Has cooked a Thanksgiving turkey in every way possible
* Thinks Laura should be on "What Not to Wear"